|
|
no, i don't actually have an uncontrollable urge to exterminate teenage girls
Hi, i can be boring sometimes. And i often sound evil to conceal life's banalities. But i really am a kind and peace-loving creature. That despite the URL. |
|
|
about this blog
got neither analytical insights nor flashy pictures to offer just trying to make the mundane a little less mundane! tagboard
affiliates
poo yee
gf
mariam
nanzai
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
no, i'm not a new convert, but this is too good to not post: Mercy On Me Track 7, Back To Basics Lord have mercy on my soul For I have walked a sinful road That I'm down on my knees Lord have mercy on me, please Jesus, I must confess That in all my loneliness I've forsaken and I've sinned Leaving fragments of a man so broken I could tell you what I've done Or should I tell you where I went wrong? Well the more that I start to play My deceitful, evil ways Keep on growing stronger by the day Oh lord have mercy on my soul For I have walked a sinful road So I'm gonna get down on my knees Beg forgiveness to help set me free Lord have mercy on me, please Mother Mary full of grace In my weakness, I've lost faith I've been careless, and I have been warned And the devil inside me is torn God bless the man that I have scorned Oh lord have mercy on my soul For I have walked the sinful road So I'm gonna get down on my knees Beg forgiveness to help set me free Lord have mercy on me, please So don't let me fool around no more Send your angels down to guide me through that door Well I've gone and confessed my regrets And I pray I'm not held in contempt I'm so lost, and I need you to help me repent Oh lord have mercy on my soul Oh I'm begging, I'm pleeding, I'm needing I want you to know So I'm down upon my knees Oh lord, I need forgiveness I need forgiveness from you i can well imagine the healing powers of this song for all sinful xtina fans out there. i think this song's just beautiful. lgf, you might wanna ask me for the mp3, listen, and be inspired to repent. haha. the post-prelims period has been liberating so far. i swore on my life, upon the end of my last paper, that i would not touch anything academic for at least 1 week. and i am so gonna abide by that. maybe i'll extend it to a week and a half. i think i will. caught jay's bai se feng che MV on youtube. what was he thinking?? it's just worrying, how he's allowing his works of art to grow wearier by the album. piggyback on the beach? why not rolling on the sand and frolicking among the tides as well? shudders. (stars are blind starts ringing in my mind) witness the horror: in times like these when i'm temporarily released from the confines of my mugging hole and set free to do anything frivolous under the sun, i get myself intrigued with things like wikipedia. it has anything, and everything! under the category of 'gore' they have this comprehensive list which details different types of gore scenes by movie, even dating back to ancient flicks like 12 monkeys! under the category of 'suicide' they have this whole page detailing the different methods one could employ to kill themselves - of which the method of 'bloodletting' really made me cringe. i can never understand how pain can ever be therapeutic, even for the most broken of souls. such morbid interests. but i can't help but be intrigued. how does the mind of one who attempts suicide works? what about that of a torturer, like those in hostel style slasher-flicks? how do they ever manage to derive a high from opening others up literally, then seeing tonnes of blood and guts? ..oh, how the mass media manipulates. i found a hostel production still of that japanese who had her eye socket dug out. and i am in awe. not at its twisted morbidity but at the wonders of make-up. how do they manage to keep it so realistically bloody and mangled?? must have been the photoshop. LINK (not for the squeamish): http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/flipbook.php?id=2947&page=57 disclaimer: don't worry, i'm still a nice, down-to-earth, and civilized 18-year-old underneath my perplexing fondness for the bloody and the mangled. rest assured i won't dig out your socket or snip off your toes anytime soon. gosh, it's so hazy today. could it be the southeast trade winds? haha. irritating slash-and-burn cultivators. |